Friday, June 13, 2014

The First Thing You'll Need To Reach A Goal

Greetings Dear Reader!

Thanks for stopping by! Throughout the remainder of June 2014, I am writing motivational tips about reaching our goals.

The first step to reaching a goal is to set one and make sure it's S.M.A.R.T.

A SMART goal is one that is Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-wise.

A recent goal that I set was to self-publish my novelette Lucky On The Lake, by Wednesday 11 June 2014.

Having the idea of self-publishing was only idea until I made plans to make it a reality. Making plans and taking action steps to turn my idea into a reality is what made it a goal.

Share about a goal you have. Please allow 24 hours for me to respond to any comments!

Best wishes for our (yours and mine) optimal quality of life!
Kaja Green-Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment