Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Daily Planning Allows Us To Use Time Effectively

Greetings Dear Reader,

My last post was four days ago on 12 September. So far I have been keeping up with daily planning, which is this months topic.

As I am continuously aware of what my daily schedule involves, I am seeing opportunities to implement time for other goals I wish to accomplish and actions I wish to take.

Daily planning allows us to effectively assess how we are spending our time. It also lets us know when and where in our schedules we can add or delete activities in order to do all that we want. And yes, sometimes the thing you want to do is get more rest! Whatever is you wish to accomplish, daily planning will help you.

Best wishes for our (yours and mine) optimal quality of life!
Kaja Green-Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment