Friday, September 12, 2014

Starting Over With Achieving My Goal

Greetings Dear Reader,

On September 2, 2014, I posted about making daily planning a habit. Well, guess what?! I have to start over!!! I did attempt to establish the new goal but did not take actions to implement my goal for a week. Luckily, this is a personal goal and not one that someone tasked me with.

I am starting over today (12 September 2014 - Friday). My new job requires me to literally be up and down (in the sky and on the ground) but there is no reason I can not accomplish the goal of daily planning. After all, this should be done in advance anyway and tweaked as necessary.

Therefore, I am starting over with achieving my goal of making daily planning a habit! I am going to annotate my schedule for the remainder of this month and make updates each evening and/or morning when necessary. By the way, I am treating myself like I would my best friend (since I really am my #1 best friend) and I am reminding myself that at least I tried and encouraging myself to "try again".
 
Best wishes for each of us to have a productive, high quality existence,
Kaja Green-Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment