Saturday, April 12, 2014

Horrific Experience; However,...

Greetings!

Thanks for stopping by. So I had a very horrific experience in San Antonio, TX this past Wednesday.

First of all, I was in San Antonio for a formal reason which turned out to be very wonderful. I was feeling really glad about the outcome of my visit.

 
To celebrate the good news, I was contentedly and carefully driving to Brackenridge Park to visit the Japanese/Chinese Tea Garden.

Well, on the way there, this happened:

Yes! I was rear-ended. The hatchback door of my vehicle was smashed and the window was smashed into oblivion. This event really rained on my emotional parade after getting good news and carefully driving to a nice park. (Obviously, I did not go to the park after the incident).
 
 
So now I'm in a rental until my car is repaired. Hopefully it gets repaired swiftly, but this means I'll be heading back to San Antonio.

 
Compare the back-to-back traffic of a place like San Antonio to the scene I came across this calm small-town morning. This kind of traffic is far less harrowing than what awaits folks in large cities such as San Antonio, Houston, and the like:
                                      **Look to the left and you will see the horse. There were two horses that the police, and I assume the owner, was trying to 'reign in', so to speak. Rarely are there substantial traffic issues in a small town!
 
I have some other options to consider and I'm thinking I must factor in "traffic" when making some big decisions! Hmm... 
 
Also, I am seriously trying to figure out if being rear-ended means I should not take the offer in San Antonio. After all, I do believe everything happens for a reason.
 
The two positives in all of this are... 1) it's nice to have options on where to relocate, AND 2) thankfully, I am alive and well to 'vent' about my horrific experience on this blog.
 
Best wishes for our (yours and mine) optimal health and wellness,
Kaja Green-Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment