Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I See Older People!

Greetings Dear Reader!

I see older people! I see them each morning that I go walking or running at one of the many awesome parks where I live.
 
And you know what? I love seeing them. I love seeing people who are so much older than me setting the example, whether they mean to or not, for taking care of their body vehicles.
 
Some of the older people I see are walking, jogging, or riding their bikes through the parks. Often they are smiling and looking as though life is awesome!
 
During my runs or walks, I frequently see one older woman in particular who walks 6.6 miles with her small dog, and then gets her bike off of her bike rack, puts her little dog in a basket, and rides the same trail they just walked. By the way, her legs look AMAZING! I don't know exactly how many years she's been alive but she is older than me, which lets me know that I too can continue being active as I evolve through the years.
 

Folks, I see older people and they are out and about doing some really cool things! From being apart of quilting groups, running and biking groups, enjoying a good book at the library, or working out at the gym, they are participating in life peacefully and purposefully. 
 
My mother is another good example of someone who is aging well. She looks much younger than her years because of how she takes care of her skin and manages her weight. She also does meaningful work, and takes time to enjoy life by going to nearby cities, local parks, the beach, and the like.

Take note of the older people around you and be inspired.

Best wishes for our (yours and mine) optimal quality of life,
Kaja Green-Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment