Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Go with the flow (or snow)

We never know what will happen from one day to the next. Last week (23-26 Jan), I visited San Antonio, Texas and the weather ranged from sunny to raining to being so cold that ice was on the roads. However, by the time I left I wished I had another day to spend there because the weather was gorgeous!

Today I am in Louisiana where I woke up to snow on the ground.

I have not lamented once about the variations in weather. To lament (complain) would be a waste of time. Instead I made the best of all weather conditions. And today I am enjoying hot chocolate and writing!

It's not the weather (or unpredictability) in your life that is important; it is how you respond that matters!

Best wishes for your optimal health and wellness,
Kaja

No comments:

Post a Comment