Sunday, March 2, 2014

Happy Marvelous Month of March

Greetings Dear Readers!

Thanks for stopping by. So we are in the third month of this year, yet it seems like the New Year's holiday was only several weeks ago! The year is going by fast and I'm just noticing.

I figure I am noticing now because this evening I slowed down and had time to reflect. It feels good to be in a calm and tranquil state of mind. I am like this most of the time but I am also quite active, too. This 'down' time is a really 'good' time for me.

I hope you, Dear Reader, allow yourself some time to relax. It is fantastic when you accomplish your goals and complete your tasks! It is also wonderful to spend time counting your blessings and appreciating all that you have been able to accomplish.

You are a wonderful, blessed spirit having a human experience. Do what you can while you can, but remember to relax long enough to keep your mind and body from going into over-drive.

Loving this spiritual journey through this earthly life!

Best wishes for our (yours and mine) optimal health and wellness!
Kaja Green-Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment