Friday, March 28, 2014

30,000 Words in a Weekend?!?! It's A Goal!

Greetings Dear Reader,

Thanks for stopping by. I am on a mission this weekend to write 30,000 words toward, or hopefully for my upcoming fiction novel (or novelette).

My inspiration comes from reading about how author, Brian Keene, once wrote 85,000 over a weekend. His accomplishment is my inspiration to get in the 30,000 words between 28 March 2014 and 30 March 2014 by 2359 hours. I shall report my progress on Monday 31 March 2014 if not sooner. Here's the link to the blog that inspired me: http://blog.karenwoodward.org/2012/07/forget-nanowrimo-how-to-write-novel-in.html

I am limiting communication this weekend to accomplish my goal.

"Down to Gehenna or up to the throne, he travels fastest who travels alone." -Rudyard Kipling

Now I shall limit my contact with the outside world as I write, write, write away...

Best wishes for our (yours and mine) optimal health and wellness,
Kaja Green-Tovar :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment