Saturday, March 22, 2014

Enjoy The Process Of Creating The Experience

Greetings Dear Readers!

I hope each person reading this is having a great moment! Notice I stated, "moment". Remember, the very moment you are in is all that you have.

In each moment, focus on enjoying the process of creating the experience you want to have.

How do we do this:

1) Gratitude for the ability to be here now. When we appreciate being here and having the ability to do and experience life, it makes it an enjoyable experience.

I do this when completing chores around my apartment sometimes. I'll thank the Universal Spirit for the ability to do a task on my own or for knowledge about how to do something. This makes the chore not only tolerable, but more enjoyable because of my expression of gratitude.

2) Detach from the task and do it as an observer.

Detaching is really helpful to me when working on a project or task that needs to get done whether I want to do it or  not; especially, when I have to reorganize files or papers. I detach and go through the process as an observer. It's almost like an out of body experience, which serves to ease the process and lighten the experience.

3)  Smile.

Smiling sends signals to our brains that we are happy. Even if we are reasonably sad over a situation or not excited about some circumstance or interaction, smiling enhances one's mood almost instantly. Don't just smile quickly and start frowning again. Keep smiling until you giggle, feel delightfully silly, or in a way that is better than you felt before you started to smile.

Try the 3 techniques above to enjoy the process of creating the experience you want. Creating the experiences you want take some effort. You might as well enjoy the process!

Have a great day and best wishes for our (yours and mine) optimal health and wellness,
Kaja Green-Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment