Thursday, February 27, 2014

Attract The Ability To Improve How You Look And Feel

Greetings Dear Readers!

Happy Thursday to you! I want to share how to attract improvement in how you look and feel.

For those who say that I am lucky to have my 103 pounds figure at 5'0'' and it's due to genetics, they are mistaken. I do have good genetics, BUT I once gained 30 pounds on my petite frame. By the way, I am continuously improving as well, after all I am in the process of attracting a 4 pounds weight loss!

My 30 pounds weight gain happened when I was about 24 years old and stationed in Alaska (I'm a USAF veteran). Dear Reader, I went up several sizes. By the time I got to the 5th size up from my normal size, I decided to improve how I looked and felt. I attracted improvement in body and how I felt. This is how I did it:

I begin to spend time working out again up to 5 days a week. I did not spend hours upon hours exercising, but I made it a point to be active on a consistent basis. I also reduced the amount of food I ate as well as selected foods with higher nutritional value.

It has been over 12 years since I gained and loss the weight, and I have not relapsed! I avoided a relapse in my weight gain experience because I made lifestyle changes instead of fad-dieting or exercising only when I felt I needed it. Again, I made it a lifestyle.

This morning I've already had my breakfast (old-fashioned oats with one chopped apple), vitamins, orange juice, and a cup of coffee. After this post I will spend at least 30 minutes exercising prior to hitting the shower and going about my day. These actions are attracting continued physical maintenance of my body and improvement in how I feel.

You CAN attract improvement in how you look and feel.

Best wishes for our (yours and mine) optimal health and wellness,
Kaja Green-Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment