Sunday, February 9, 2014

Participate in Life Now, Give Yourself SOMETHING to Improve Upon

Greetings Dear Reader!

This evening a friend of mine told me they had not started a project they were passionate about because in their exact words, "I'm not good enough yet."

I found my friend's statement about not being good enough to be incredulous. Fervently, I told this friend that she was definitely "good enough" and in fact she was "more than good".

When we want to do something we must go for it while it is something we feel strongly about. Sure, we might need to improve upon whatever it is we're doing but at least we give ourselves something to even improve upon in the first place.

When I self-published my first book The A-B-C Book of Health and Fitness Motivation, I was brand new at the self-publishing process through Create Space (a subsidiary of Amazon.com). However, I decided that the contents of the book was something I felt too passionately about to not get it out to the public.

I have improved with the book writing and self publishing process. After writing my second book, Musings of a Commitment-Phobic Woman, I feel better about generating the book cover and submitting the contents of my book, via Create Space, for publication on Amazon.com.

Another example of being new at something but doing it anyway instead of waiting for what SEEMS like the perfect time is with my YouTube postings. I am so glad I started posting videos with the acceptance that I would learn and improve upon my postings along the way.

Dear Reader, if you really desire to do something, please go for it. We all need improvements in some area but do give yourself something to improve upon in the first place!

Best wishes for your optimal health and wellness!
Kaja Green-Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment