Monday, February 10, 2014

Motivational Ditties

"I feel great. I feel fine! I feel this way ALL the time!" - chant from a friend

The above chant was shared with me in 2012 and whenever I say it in a cheering tone I still smile.

When we need a pick me up it's good to have a personal chant, quote, or mantra to motivate us.

Some motivational ditties (or mantras, chants, or quotes) are listed below:

1) To who much is given, much is required. - Source Unknown, though I've seen something like this in spiritual texts.

2) "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience." - Deceased French Philosopher, Teilhard de Chardin

3) "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. - Proverbs 3:5-6


4) "The Universe/God/Holy Spirit (you pick) did not bring me this far to let me fall." - Kaja Green-Tovar, probably be said by others.

5) "Everything happens for a reason. I trust the Universal Spirit." - Kaja Green-Tovar, though I imagine someone, somewhere says something similar, hopefully.

6) "What work I have done, I have done because it has been play. If it had been work I shouldn't have done it." - Mark Twain

Feel free to post your motivational ditty (chant, mantra, quote).

Best wishes for your optimal health and wellness,
Kaja Green-Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment