Friday, February 7, 2014

Last Night I Cried

Greetings Dear Readers!

I am so happy this morning. With each new day comes light. That is the law of the Universe. We can always count on it to happen and I am so grateful for the consistency of Universal laws.

So... last night I cried. I cried as a result of how I was feeling. My thoughts and feelings resulted in emotions that led to tears. I am so glad I was able to cry as I lay in my bed about to fall asleep. I am especially grateful since I do not cry easily. 

Tears lubricate our eyes and cleanse them (our eyes) of irritants. My perspective is that my emotional tears served to lubricate my feelings so that I did not become hardened. My tears cleansed what was emotionally irritating me. I felt relief as the tears poured out the irritation from my mind.

While I love the sassiness of Jo Dee Messina's country song titled, No Time For Tears, I want each person reading this to... make time for tears. Yes, make time to lubricate your emotions so you do not become hardened. Let your tears serve to wash out irritating feelings, emotions.

Last night I cried, and today... I feel awesome!

Share your thoughts on crying. Leave a comment.

Best wishes for your optimal health and wellness,
Kaja Green-Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment