Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sharing Treasure - Divorce Parents Sharing The Life Of Adult Offspring

This weekend I am in Mississippi visiting my darling, magnificent treasure, and the man from my past is here too. We, the man from my past I, met up and took the drive to Mississippi together since he had to come through the state I was in. The man from the past and I share a most marvelous treasure.

We sometimes scheme and vie for ways to make this treasure more our own, although the treasure should not be disputed for as being more his or more mine. This weekend I find myself with an invisible muzzle over my mouth because I need to make sure I do not upset or tamper with the sacredness, the wholesomeness, of our shared treasure.

As I intricately tango with the man from my past in an effort to keep our treasure stable and well, I hope the dance steps stay smooth and the experience result in my personal growth. My gratitude for the blessing of such a beautiful divine treasure aids me in the dance.

For the love of my beautiful, magnificent, divine treasure I humble myself and reject engaging in tit-for-tat. I resist telling the man from my past how I am the one who did the most physical caring and nurturing of the treasure. This is not to take away how well he has contributed to the upkeep and development of our treasure. I simply feel entitled to speak the truth and the truth is that I sustained the treasure inside of my body for nine months then providing nurturing from my very bosoms. I did it all with love, joy, and much gratitude for the gift of the treasure being part of my life experience.

How is your treasure (your offspring) shared with the person (former spouse - male or female) from your past?

Today I shared this for all divorced parents working together as best you can to nurture your treasure.

Start a conversation. Leave a comment.

Best wishes for our optimal health and wellness,
Kaja Green-Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment