Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Passage Written by the Late Dr. Ernest Holmes

Usually, I write from my experiences or feel a need to share a personal story or something going on in the world.

This evening I wanted to share a written passage by the Late Dr. Ernest Holmes:

"Peace comes from the absence of fear, from a consciousness of trust, from a deep, underlying faith in the absolute goodness and mercy, the final integrity of the universe in which we live, and of every cause to which we give our thought, our time, and our attention. If we would have peace outwardly, we must first realize peace inwardly. Peace is greatly to be desired; nations at war with each other destroy themselves finally." -Dr. Ernest Holmes

Best wishes for our optimal health and wellness,
Kaja Green-Tovar

P.S. The image is my personal photo of the Payette River in Boise, Idaho. This photo reminds me of the peace and beauty that exist in nature.

2 comments: