Thursday, February 6, 2014

Life is Crazy? Maybe, maybe not.

A dear long-time friend girl texted me that their life is "crazy".

My genuine and loving response was: "Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Depends on YOUR perspective." I  I was sure to close the text by telling my friend I love her because I do. Seriously dear reader, our perceptions are important!

What we see in our lives is the thing we are paying close attention to. Is life crazy? It really depends on an individual's perspective. How we think or feel about something, our opinion, is our perspective.

Some people think Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fighting is crazy. Some other individual think it's the coolest and best way to condition the mind and body. Personally, I think it's the same, just on different sides of the same coin. By that I mean it's crazy and a cool way to get into good physical condition; however, I would not want to enter the ring with anyone. Nope, no thanks! :)

A 24-hour Shakespeare-Bardathon may be crazy to one person while it may be the delight of one's week or whole year for another person. I, for one, find it to be absolutely delightful! I had the opportunity to participate in one when I lived in Alaska some years ago. Never heard of a Shakespeare Bardathon? Visit http://www.fstalaska.org/bard-a-thon/ to learn about it. After all it's beneficial to learn something new on a daily basis!

Are things really crazy in your life, in the world around you? Maybe, maybe not. It totally depends on your perspective.

Start the conversation. Leave a comment to share your point-of-view. :)

Best wishes for your optimal health and wellness,
Kaja Green-Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment